Ruswal Global is a fully authorized Pre-Shipment Inspection Agency for the Government of India, DGFT (Directorate General of Foreign Trade).
We ensure all pre-shipment requirements of the DGFT for the exported material. We provide inspection according to the client's requirements, issue a full report with photographic evidence and a Pre-Shipment Inspection Certificate according to the DFGT format (including the uploading of reports to the Indian Government website).
Loading supervision of goods shipped by container could include:
- Pre-shipment inspection to confirm the quality, quantity and marking of the product according to the contractual specification;
- Checking shipping container condition, cleanliness, dryness and temperature settings;
- Checking the product quality, packing condition, sealing and marking (including expiry date) against documentation/contract specification;
- Supervising and ensuring safe, efficient and timely loading of the product;
- Random sampling and check weighing;
- Rejecting/recording any damaged goods;
- Tallying goods against order/shipping note during loading;
- Providing full photographic and written report;
- Witness sealing of the container.
A value added by using our service is control and optimization of container packing to prevent over or under loading reducing shipping costs.
Inspection of cargos shipped by container could include:
- Checking the ref. journal and control systems of the microclimate conditions of transportation;
- Gathering information about the voyage;
- Checking the operation of the cooling system for reefer containers before discharge;
- Collection and interpretation of the thermographs installed by the supplier during dispatch of the cargo;
- Control of the general condition of the cargo during unloading;
- The selection of a representative sample and checking the quality of delivered goods;
- Producing letters of protest (LOP) in the circumstances to minimize risk;
- Producing survey reports on quality and quantity in accordance with the results of the inspection;
- Detailed photographic evidence at every stage of the inspection.
We offer services of independent quality and quantity inspections of recycled materials, fertilizers, grain, fruits, vegetables, and other products delivered to distribution centers and storehouses.
An independent evaluation of quality allows the client to avoid conflicts with foreign and domestic suppliers.
Reasonable and timely claims on quality and quantity of received goods can prevent financial losses. In addition, systematic quality evaluations can discipline the suppliers.
The advantages of independent inspections:
- We perform quality evaluations as a fully accredited third party;
- The decision on acceptance of the goods or raising a protest is taken on the basis of an independent and unbiased opinion;
- In case any party disagrees with the conclusion, we will provide all evidence, photographic proof, and confirmations collected during the inspection.
- Our services and reporting format are tailored to the client’s requirements and needs