- In the ports, granaries, railyards of the UK, the Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, and other countries
- In the warehouses of the clients around the world.
During grain inspection process our inspectors can:
- Check the technical condition and cleanliness of wagons/containers or holds before loading;
- Inspect containers or holds before loading for suitability for transportation of grain cargo;
- Quantity inspection by monitoring the carrying out of reloading of empty and loaded containers when loading goods in bulk or into containers;
- Constant monitoring of loading/discharge procedures;
- Sampling during container loading according to GAFTA, GOST and FOSFA and preparation of composite samples for each container or batch, preparation of composite samples for the shipment-batch;
- Analysis of the composite sample for the shipped batch or containers according to the Customer's specification;
- Take photos of all the procedures, including sealing;
- Compilation of daily and final photo reports.
- Providing full photographic and written report.
An independent evaluation of quality allows the client to avoid conflicts with foreign and domestic suppliers.
Reasonable and timely claims on quality and quantity of received goods can prevent financial losses. In addition, systematic quality evaluations can discipline the suppliers.
The advantages of independent inspections:
- We perform quality evaluations as a fully accredited third party;
- The decision on acceptance of the goods or raising a protest is taken on the basis of an independent and unbiased opinion;
- In case any party disagrees with the conclusion, we will provide all evidence, photographic proof, and confirmations collected during the inspection.
- Our services and reporting format are tailored to the client’s requirements and needs