We offer our services of independent evaluation of the quality and quantity of fruits and vegetables delivered to the distribution centres and vegetable storehouses, being shipped, or transported or transferred. An independent evaluation of the quality allows the recipient to avoid conflicts with foreign and domestic suppliers, as well as reasonably and timely raise claims on quality of received goods, thus prevent financial losses. In addition, the systematic evaluation of quality increases supplier’s discipline.
Inspection of batches of fruits and vegetables or other food products at ports, storehouses and distribution centres can include:
- Checking the refrigerator journal and transportation microclimate control systems;
- Gathering information about the voyage;
- Checking the cooling system status before discharge;
- Measuring the temperature at the time of opening hatch covers of holds and during the entire discharge;
- Collection and interpretation the thermographs installed by the supplier during dispatch of cargo;
- Control of the general condition of the cargo during discharge;
- The selection of a representative sample and checking the quality of delivered goods;
- Producing letters of protest in case of presence of circumstances which could cause losses for the customer;
- Results analysis;
- Producing survey reports in accordance with the results of the inspection;
- Detailed photography at all stages.
- Providing full photographic and written report.
We offer services of independent quality and quantity inspections of and food products delivered to distribution centers and storehouses.
An independent evaluation of quality allows the client to avoid conflicts with foreign and domestic suppliers.
Reasonable and timely claims on quality and quantity of received goods can prevent financial losses. In addition, systematic quality evaluations can discipline the suppliers.
The advantages of independent inspections:
- We perform quality evaluations as a fully accredited third party;
- The decision on acceptance of the goods or raising a protest is taken on the basis of an independent and unbiased opinion;
- In case any party disagrees with the conclusion, we will provide all evidence, photographic proof, and confirmations collected during the inspection.
- Our services and reporting format are tailored to the client’s requirements and needs