Discharge supervision services:
- Inspecting hatch seals;
- Quality control, checking for water ingress, contamination, infestation;
- Damaged cargo investigation, mitigation and loss control;
- Witnessing weighing operations;
- Representative sampling;
- Supervision of stevedoring operations;
- Support any potential client claims of damage or shortage;
- Draught survey.
We offer services of independent quality and quantity inspections of recycled materials, fertilizers, grain, fruits, vegetables, and other products delivered to distribution centers and storehouses.
An independent evaluation of quality allows the client to avoid conflicts with foreign and domestic suppliers.
Reasonable and timely claims on quality and quantity of received goods can prevent financial losses. In addition, systematic quality evaluations can discipline the suppliers.
The advantages of independent Discharge Supervision:
- We perform quality evaluations as a fully accredited third party;
- The decision on acceptance of the goods or raising a protest is taken on the basis of an independent and unbiased opinion;
- In case the supplier disagrees with the conclusion, we will provide all evidence, photographic proof, and confirmations collected during the inspection.
- Our services and reporting format are tailored to the client’s requirements and needs