Our surveyors have 25 years experience in steel inspection.
- In the ports of the UK, the Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania and other countries;
- In the warehouses of the clients;
- Loading platforms, production facilities or factories anywhere in the world.
Loading/discharge supervision or condition survey can include:
- Ascertaining cargo quality remarks by lots;
- Assistance to include all remarks on the shipping documentation;
- Official cargo survey report with photographic evidence;
- Visual inspection on the holds condition, including the water tightness of the holds;
- Issuing of Certificate stating that “CARGO HOLDS FOUND SUITABLE FOR LOADING OF STEEL PRODUCTS”.
- Providing full photographic and written report.
An independent evaluation of quality allows the client to avoid conflicts with foreign and domestic suppliers.
Reasonable and timely claims on quality and quantity of received goods can prevent financial losses. In addition, systematic quality evaluations can discipline the suppliers.
The advantages of independent inspections:
- We perform quality evaluations as a fully accredited third party;
- The decision on acceptance of the goods or raising a protest is taken on the basis of an independent and unbiased opinion;
- In case any party disagrees with the conclusion, we will provide all evidence, photographic proof, and confirmations collected during the inspection.
- Our services and reporting format are tailored to the client’s requirements and needs